Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Vows

For Him:

"When I first saw you at ____, I know that we were meant to be together. In many ways, I felt like you ____ me, sharing the same ____ interests and preference for ____. In time I realized that you were, in fact, a better person than me, and over the course of our relationship, you taught me how to ____ again through your ____ and ____. What I love most about you is that you are ____, ____ and ____, but that doesn't even begin to sum up how extraordinary you truly are. I feel so ___ that I am ____ enough to be the person who can see all of these things on a daily basis. There is something ___ in everything you do, and I want to share it with the world. My love for you is ____. I promise, in front of everyone here today, that I will ____ and ____ you for the rest of my days. All these things, I pledge for the rest of my life."

For Her:

"When I first met you at ____, I have to admit, I thought you were a bit ____. But you proved me wrong right away and have been my main source of ____ for the past few years, helping me to find an abundance of ____ and ____. What I love most about you is that you are ____, ____ and ____. Standing here today in front of all our friends and family, I promise to cherish you and ____ you for the rest of our days. You are the most ____ person to come into my life, and I am thankful for the opportunity to share it with you forever. On this day, I make the vow to always be ____ and ____ to you so that our love can develop into something ____ as we grow old together. These things, I pledge to you for the rest of my life."

Marriage mad libs?

Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment